Whilst i was creating the banner i looked a a few of the following websites to get inspirations, i wanted to create something unique but something that sells. I looked at the following websites, to get ideas for the background and the banner.
 |
| This website works well but is very simple, the black and white colour theme really catches the eye. The plain white background works well as it is filled with lots of different boxes and info. The banner is plain and simple, i personally wanted to include a photo so this doesn't inspire me, however the transparent background is something i like. |
 |
| I personally do not like this website, it looks fake and like a template. I personally feel it looks like no effort has been put in to the construction of the website, this is something i am trying to avoid. |
 |
| This website is simple yet effective, i like the background idea of using a image then placing a translucent square over the top so it is possible to add text and other images. I also like the way the banner fits in nicely with the whole web page however i would like to include a image. |
 |
| This webpage does not have a obvious banner, this is something i like. I personally don't like the massive bold strips across the page, having a more blended banner suits our image more. |
No comments:
Post a Comment