Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Rough cut evaluations

Over the two weeks holiday, I shared the rough cut video across a variety of social networks, twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube for feedback.

This worked well in my favour as it reached a wide spread audience those that were in our target audience and those that were not but would have an opinion.

The video received a lot of notice and 'likes' and some comments:

"...the colour grading is effective so show the difference between the reality and hyper real world..."

"I love the shot of the actor walking down the country road, the mist adds to the production value"

I also showed the video to family and friends and members of the public.

Sharon Whitebread, 45 "The video overall  is proffessional looking and effective, I understood the message and storyline, I especially like the beginning shot of Danny singing with the shadow double of him it adds to the other worldly effect I feel you are trying to create"

Billy Somogyi, 18 "this video is awesome, I love the effects although the shots of the signs and the walking past a little boring compared to the drama of the rest of the video so possibly attempt to cross between multi clip shots of him singing to break up the walking"

The feedback is still coming in, everything we have received so far has been useful so now I know what I need to change editing wise as it will be me (Danny) who will do the majority of editing as I only filmed the shots that I wasn't in.

No comments:

Post a Comment